Can I come to Medical SPA Eglės sanatorija now?
Yes, Medical SPA Eglės sanatorija is currently working both in Druskininkai and Birštonas. We safely provide treatment, accommodation and catering services. Information for those coming to Lithuania, click here.
What are current arrival conditions for the medical SPA Eglės sanatorija?
You can arrive at the medical SPA, if you meet one of the below-specified criteria:
- If you have been vaccinated with one of the COVID-19 vaccines registered in the European Union:
- when 1 week has passed after having a second dose of Comirnaty (Phizer) or COVID-19 Vaccine Moderna vaccine administered;
- when 2 weeks have passed after having the dose of COVID-19 Vaccine Janssen vaccine administered;
- when 4 weeks, but no more than 13 weeks, have passed after having the first dose of Vaxzevria (AstraZeneca) vaccine administered;
- after having the second dose of Vaxzevria (AstraZeneca) vaccine administered;
- when 2 weeks have passed after having one dose of Comirnaty, COVID-19 Vaccine Moderna, COVID-19 Vaccine Janssen, or Vaxzevria after recovering after COVID-19 disease and the diagnosis was approved with a positive SARS-CoV-2 PCR test result;
- If you recovered from COVID-19 disease and the diagnose was confirmed according to the positive PCR test and antigen test result and no more than 210 days (but no sooner than the isolation term prescribed to the person ends) have passed from getting the positive test result;
- If you had COVID-19 test done and received a negative test result – no earlier than 72 hours before (starting from the moment of the sample taken) having SARS-CoV-2 PCR test done or no earlier than 48 hours before (starting from the moment of the sample taken) after having an antigen test done. Important! You can have a rapid antigen test done at the medical SPA (price 6 EUR/per person);
- If the child is under 16 years old (the child doesn‘t need the test to be done, the child only is required to have an identity confirmation document).
Can I come to the Medical SPA for all the programmes offered by the Medical SPA Eglės sanatorija?
You can come to Medical SPA Eglės sanatorija in Druskininkai and Birštonas for programmes: medical SPA treatment, weekend treatment programme, medical SPA treatment MINI, medical SPA treatment MAXI, Bed and Breakfast, medical SPA treatment-rehabilitation after the COVID-19 virus (this programme is only available in Druskininkai), and special treatment programmes for children or when parents come for one of the Medical SPA treatment programmes.
Currently, we are unable to offer you Weekend Relaxation Programme.
Is the swimming pool and sauna complex open?
Yes, it is. In the swimming pool and sauna complexes of the medical SPA, you will be able to enjoy fresh water and mineral water pools with the installed underwater currents, relax in the massage baths. In the sauna area, feel the benefits of wellness in various saunas: steam-bath, infrared saunas of various temperature and humidity, and ice chamber. If a swimming pool and sauna complex is not included in your chosen programme, you will need to pay additionally. Important! A special offer – in the entire July and August visits to the swimming pool and sauna complex every day for all residents of the medical SPA are completely free.
Additionally, every guest of the medical SPA gets hydrorelaxation included in the programme price: at Druskininkai Mon-Sun 6:30 am-4:00 pm, Sun 6:30 am-1:00 pm, at Birštonas Mon-Fri 6:30 am-4:00 pm, Sat-Sun 6:30 am-2:00 pm. During this treatment, you can visit 3 therapeutic saunas, a whirlpool bath, and swimming pools, where no treatments prescribed by the doctor take place at that moment.
How is catering organized?
In Medical SPA Eglės sanatorija, catering is organized on the principle of a buffet. When going to the catering premises, you must wear protective equipment covering your nose and mouth, disinfect your hands, and wear disposable gloves. Nasal and oral protection and disposable gloves should only be removed during meals.
Are all treatments being administered at the Medical SPA?
Most of the treatments at the Medical SPA are still being provided, but there are several treatments that are unavailable at the moment. If you are interested in a specific treatment, please call +370 313 60220.
Please note that the treatments are prescribed individually by a doctor who has assessed the patient’s health condition during a consultation, and has taken the indications and contraindications of the treatments into consideration. All the prescribed treatments are interconnected, so the best effects on health are achieved by combining them.
Is Children‘s Playroom open?
Are there any leisure activities currently taking place at the Medical SPA?
Small events are organized for guests living in the Medical SPA. Bingo, quizzes, movie nights and live performances are organized in accordance with all safety requirements. You can also rent a bike, make use of basketball and badminton courts, tennis courts, and children’s playground.
Is it necessary to wear protective equipment for the nose and mouth on the premises of the Medical SPA?
Yes, in accordance with the Government regulations, all clients (older than 6 years of age) and employees must wear protective equipment covering the nose and mouth (medical face masks or respirators) on the premises of the Medical SPA. Except for the cases, when wearing protective equipment interferes with receiving treatments, as well as during meals, while drinking, or in the Swimming Pool and Sauna Complex.
What additional measures are being taken to ensure the safety of employees and clients of the Medical SPA?
- The majority of the employees that have direct contact with clients are vaccinated against COVID-19. Since many express their desire to be vaccinated, more employees will be vaccinated.
- All current guests of the Medical SPA have a negative COVID-19 test result, or they are being tested at the Medical SPA, have been vaccinated or already had COVID-19.
- We regularly test our employees who have direct contact with the clients.
- We pay special attention to cleanliness and disinfection: we disinfect different surfaces using special products, and we perform disinfection control with a special device. The Medical SPA Eglės sanatorija was awarded the mark SAFE&CLEAN. This shows that the highest safety and cleanliness standards encompassing employee health, client safety, food processing, premise cleaning, and disinfection fields are applied at the medical SPA.
- Employees of the Medical SPA have a clear plan of what to do in the possible case of COVID-19 in the Medical SPA and how to stop the spread of the disease fast and effectively.
For more information, call +370 313 60220
ALL INFORMATION MAY CHANGE ACCORDING TO THE SITUATION IN THE COUNTRY!
Medical SPA Eglės sanatorija reserves the right to change the information at any time.