Reception is open 24 hours a day, standard check-in time is 12:00
On Fridays, late arrivals are possible if the client comes for weekend’s medical treatment or recreational programme.
Check-out is until 12:00, late check-out on Sunday with weekend programs is until 15:00
Late check-out (up to 3 hours later) is subject to additional charges.
For registration documents of all the coming guests must be submitted.
Payment can be made in cash (euros) or by bank card.
It is recommended to bring rubber slippers, hygiene items, a sportswear, a swimsuit.
“Eglės sanatorija” JSC is a company with a personal health care license providing medical treatment and medical rehabilitation services, therefore considering that there are lots of people allergic to animals in order to protect the health of all our clients we have provided in our internal rules that clients with animals may not be accepted.
It is forbidden to smoke in all the rooms of the medical SPA. There are special premises for smoking (see the plan in the book of the room or ask at the reception).
The fine for smoking in an unspecified place is 100 EUR.
If a client comes with a medical SPA treatment program
Doctor’s consultation is provided upon arrival at check-in. There is no need to make reservation of the medical treatment procedures according to the programs.
During the consultation, the doctor will evaluate your medical condition and appoint treatment according to the program of your choice taking into account the medical condition before and after the procedures. Procedures under the program can only be changed during the doctor’s consultation because of existing contraindications.
After the doctor’s consultation, the time/schedule of procedures is provided at the treatment facility reception. During the doctor’s consultation, you can ask the doctor about the additional procedures that may purchase at the treatment facility reception.
- Procedures are done in accordance with the schedule. Please come for the procedure 5 min earlier and wait at the room until you are invited to come in. If you do not inform and are late for the procedure more than 5 min, it will not be done or compensated.
- Information how to get ready for the procedures:
- It is slippery at the premises for procedures! We recommend wearing rubber slippers.
- How to get ready for a particular procedure, you can read in the book of procedures by the name of procedure
- To use the clothes cabinets in the pool and sauna complex you need a coin (1 EUR) as deposit
- You can find the hours and prices of the pool and sauna complex
- Work time of the Pool and sauna complex and prices you can find here.
Swedish table – 3 meals per day
- Children’s room, gym, billiards, table tennis, rental of the Nordic walking sticks, chess, shop of souvenirs and everyday items, cafe, library, mineral water buvettes, entertainment events in the cinema and concert hall, dance parties, excursions
- Every morning, we invite you to a free swim in the pool from 7:00 to 9:00
- There are several free parkings nearby the medical SPA
- Additional free group kinesiotheraphy, gymstick exercises, Zumba or massage training